Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Time Is Now!

This is it! I get set apart in t-3 hours. Megan Checketts: official missionary. SISTER CHECKETTS for the next 18 months.

It is SOOO hard to say goodbye. I've cried and had more anxiety today than I have since I started my first day of junior high.

I am going to miss all of you SO MUCH. It hurts sometimes knowing how much I'll miss you. But I know that it's ONLY 18 months and it will fly by in the blink of an eye. Before I know it i'll be on the plane ride home, wishing I could go back.

I will be in the MTC this time tomorrow. THE TIME IS NOW. The day has finally arrived.

Please keep in touch! I know I have many lives to touch and I know that these people in Nebraska will change me and teach me so many things. I already love them and have been praying for them daily. I'm excited for the amazing spirits that I will connect with and am so grateful for the responsibility the Lord has given me to help others.

You all are such sweet souls and I don't know many things in life, but I KNOW that this gospel is true and I know that it blesses peoples lives.

God Speed and I love you all!

You'll here from me soon!!

MUCH love-- Sister Checketts :):):)

1 comment: