Monday, March 11, 2013

The Destination!

Well, I opened my mission call!!

I will be serving in the Omaha, Nebraska mission!

I have updated the "Nebraska" tab with all of the awesome facts that I have learned about it.

I'm sooooooooooooo excited!!!
It's such a relief to finally know where I will be spending the next 18 months.

There are people in Omaha that need me, and there is a reason that I am going there.
I can't wait to find out what that reason is.

Everyone I've talked to says that I am going to love it so much. I know lots of people who are related to others that have served here and they all just rave that this is the best mission ever.
I'm sure i'll be saying the exact same thing <3

The people are going to be the sweetest.

My mission president and his wife are actually from Logan, which is way cool!

The thing i'm most excited for is that after my mission, I will very much keep in contact with those that I come to love and serve. My mission president, my companions, and my investigators. That's one of the great perks of serving in the U.S. I'll be able to visit as often as I want <3

Omaha has no clue what's coming ;)

The best trip to the mailbox anyone could ever ask for!

Ahhhh I love my ward more than words express!

Been friends with this girl since before I can remember!

I have such an amazing group of friends. Couldn't ask for better <3
Love her <3

This girl is going to Omaha!



And Libb just couldn't stop watching Disneyland <3

No comments:

Post a Comment