Sunday, May 12, 2013

I LOVE To See The Temple

I went inside on Thursday!

It was such a beautiful day- one that I will never forget!

My parents, brothers and sister-in-laws that live here close and our good family friends all came to support me this day and I wouldn't have had it any other way!

The temple is a beautiful place and I encourage all to go as much as you can.. I've already been twice and it hasn't even been a week! <3

I received my endowment at the Bountiful temple- my favorite temple here in Utah. My wonderful brother got some pictures afterwards!

Going in really was like coming home. No doubt about it that it is the Lord's house. Miracles happen there every day.

As my best friend on his mission once wrote me:

 "The temple is the best place ever. If I could, I would just buy a white body pillow, jump in it, and lay down somewhere in the temple (no one would see me) and live there forever. I could just read my scriptures and be fed by spirit-food." 

I now completely understand what he means <3













No comments:

Post a Comment